WELCOME

1 view

Carl May

May 22, 2007, 6:43:16 PM5/22/07
to Normalization Process Model

Welcome to the NPM Newsgroup. Because this is a Google group, it can
be used as a shared workspace as well as a newsgroup. Setting up the
listserv was one of the 'next steps' identified at the Newcastle
Seminar in May 2007 - let's see if the list normalizes....

Best, Carl

Message has been deleted

Carl May

May 23, 2007, 7:43:29 PM5/23/07
to normalization...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone

I have been trying to get the google list to work. This is not as easy as it seems, since Google groups perform poorly on all of the constructs of the model.

At the moment, the list refuses to verify Ben, Frances, Elizabeth, Kate, Luciana and George. Karen is verified or not verified depending on whether Mars is in Virgo or Taurus. Google has also, arbitrarily, appointed Shaun a manager of the list. Congratulations Shaun.

I'll see what can be done to improve things in the morning.

Carl

linda...@manchester.ac.uk

May 24, 2007, 3:15:17 AM5/24/07
to Normalization Process Model
I am signed up- scorpio is clearly ascending.

jo.b...@pcps.ucl.ac.uk

May 25, 2007, 5:59:00 AM5/25/07
to Normalization Process Model
Hi

Elizabeth is on holiday and her bouncey back email message thingey is
on - perhaps that is what is complicating things. Google groups may
not be sensitive to local adaptation....

Jo

b.n...@cphc.keele.ac.uk

May 30, 2007, 8:25:59 AM5/30/07
to Normalization Process Model
Dear Carl,
I have managed to get sorted and the confusion was caused by my Email
address which has two formats.
Thanks for setting this up.
Pauline