Intellipaat provides MongoDB online Training.

riya saxena

Mar 30, 2013, 1:28:26 AM3/30/13
to norm-m...@googlegroups.com

Intellipaat provides MongoDB online Training.

We will start a MongoDB batch from 5th April’13. Training will be 70-80 % hands on. Our institute is the market leader in providing online training at the lowest price with high quality from the last 4 yrs. Trainer has very high expertise in BigData and has more than 18 years of experience. He is the reviewer of multiple Hadoop books and also developed frameworks on HBase/Cassandra/MongoDB for multiple clients.

Course content: http://intellipaat.com/courses/big-data#MongoDB-6

Email:sa...@intellipaat.com

Call: 91-9019368913

Visit-  www.intellipaat.com.