Cognos Online Training in UK | Canada | Australia | Singapore | USA | India

vvs prasathe

Sep 29, 2014, 3:12:20 AM9/29/14
to norm-m...@googlegroups.com

Cognos Online Training by Teksonit is the Ultimate opportunity for who wants to learn Cognos Course through online. We have more than 200 clients across the world. Learners can attend the Cognos Training through Online classes as per their flexible timings. We Solve your problems while you are working we address your questions during the Cognos Online Training even after the course completion. Once completion of your course we will help you to clear your interviews and also assist you to get certified on Cognos.

Some of the Cognos Online Training Course topics that covered by our professionals:

·         Introduction Dataware Housing

·         Fact Table Vs Dimension table

·         Cognos Connections

·         Merging Query subjects

·         Task and Task Execution Rules

And many more sub topics please go through the website.

Please call us for the Starting Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number:  USA:  +1 323-300-8993, INDIA: +91 939-185-5249,

Email: teks...@gmail.com

Web:  http://www.teksonit.com/cognos-online-training/