Mango DB Online Training With Real Time Project Worldwide

tech manju

May 22, 2014, 7:46:40 AM5/22/14
to norm-m...@googlegroups.com

Sun IT Labs facility offers Mango DB Online Training. Our Mango DB trainers come with vast work experience and teaching skills. Our Mango DB training online is regarded as the one of the Best online training in India. All our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in USA, UK, Singapore, Japan, Europe. Mango DB training online is your one stop solution to learn Mango DB at the comfort of your home with flexible schedules.

Mango DB Online Training concepts :

·         1.Introduction:

·         2.Overview

·         3.”NoSQL”

·         4.What is MongoDB?

·         5.JSON primer

·         6.When / why should you use MongoDB?

·         7.Installation and Administration

Contact US: USA+1 512 234 3553

Email : Suni...@gmail.com

Web: http://sunitlabs.com/mango-db-online-training

nick brooke-wood

May 22, 2014, 8:06:37 AM5/22/14
to tech manju, NoRM mongodb

Is mango training different to mongo training?