Fall'23 NordiCrypt - November 24th - Copenhagen (Friday before CCS!)

Bernardo David

Sep 26, 2023, 5:42:12 AM9/26/23
to NordiCrypt
Dear Nordicrypt community,
We'd like to announce that the Fall 2023 edition of Nordicrypt will take place in Copenhagen on November 24th.
The event will be hosted at NOHO in Kødbyen, 5 minutes walk from the central train station.
Notice that the week after Nordicrypt there will be CCS in Copenhagen, so this might be a good chance to attend both events with a weekend in between to enjoy our beautiful city.
More information will follow shortly.

Best,
Bernardo David

Bernardo David

Oct 3, 2023, 4:47:00 AM10/3/23
to NordiCrypt
Dear NordiCrypt community,

The registration for NordiCrypt Fall'23 is open at https://forms.gle/uobz23zqVYCEW2zo8 and more information is available at  https://sites.google.com/view/nordicrypt/nordicrypt-fall-2023.

Please help spread the word to people who might be interested to attend and present. Presentations from junior researchers in all fields of cryptology are highly encouraged!

Also, remember that this edition of NordiCrypt will be on the Friday before CCS'23 in Copenhagen, so it's a great opportunity to attend both events with a free weekend in our beautiful city in between.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in Copenhagen.

Best,
Bernardo

Bernardo David

Nov 13, 2023, 9:36:32 AM11/13/23
to NordiCrypt
Dear all,

The registration deadline for NordiCrypt Fall'23 is this Friday (17/11)!

Please remember to register here if you wish to attend: https://sites.google.com/view/nordicrypt/nordicrypt-fall-2023.

The preliminary program is now posted on the website.

Best,
Bernardo