MatchPoints'24 in Aarhus

cabau

Mar 24, 2024, 2:48:28 PMMar 24
to NordiCrypt

Dear all,

thank you again to all of you who made it to our 4th Nordicrypt at DTU last Friday. It was great to see you all, and I am happy that we could hear about so many interesting topics in cryptography that are currently being researched in Denmark and neighboring countries. Below you find a message from Bas Spitters concerning an upcoming event at Aarhus University:

Dear Nordic Cryptographers,

We have put together an exciting program for:

Cybersecurity: How do we maintain trust in our digital society?

MatchPoints Conference, 18–20 April 2024 Aarhus University, Denmark https://matchpoints.au.dk/

 The program includes many cryptographers:

- Ran Canetti

- Ivan Damgaard

- Bart Preneel

- ...

and many more in the parallel sessions on topics like:

MPC, PQ, PET, high assurance cryptography, ...

https://matchpoints.au.dk/conference-programme/parallel-sessions

Saturday, we have a day for the general public, including a CtF.

Hoping to see you in Aarhus!

Bas