Successful first Nordicrypt

cabau

Mar 24, 2023, 3:57:09 AM3/24/23
to NordiCrypt
In the name of the Nordicrypt organizers, I would like to thank everyone who made the way to DTU yesterday for coming to our very first Nordicrypt. With 27 participants, this was clearly more than we had expected when planning the event.

It was also great to see participants from 4 different universities, plus the Alexandra Institute. And we hope that the diversity in subjects meant that there was something new to learn for everyone.

If you have any feedback or suggestions for how to improve the next event, please send an e-mail to ca...@dtu.dk. We currently plan that the next event will be held in Aarhus in the summer. You'll first hear about it here :)

Best,
Carsten