The date is set for Nordic Ruby!

Lilly

Oct 20, 2009, 5:12:28 AM10/20/09
to Nordic Ruby
Hi!

My name is Lilly and I'm organizing Nordic Ruby together with CJ.

I want to announce that the date is set for the conference: May 21-23,
2010 at a great venue at Quality Hotel 11 in Gothenburg: http://www.hotel11.se.

The conference will start with a welcoming party on Friday evening at
our office in the city centre. On Saturday and Sunday we will have
scheduled talks with both local speakers and great speakers from other
parts of the world. We have planned for a lot of breaks between the
talks for everyone to chat. Each day will probably end with an hour of
Lightning talks.

There will be a big party on Saturday evening with food, music and
bar. There will also be an opportunity for those who don't go home on
Sunday to hang around at the Hotel bar on the 6th floor with a great
view of the harbor.

We will also organize sightseeing and shopping during Saturday and
Sunday for spouses/partners/girlfriends/boyfriends that want to join
for the weekend. They are of course welcome to the parties as well, so
please bring your partner!

We are working on the Nordic Ruby web site, and we'll provide more
information there and here along the way.

When the web site goes live we'll open up our call for speakers, so
please start working on your proposals :-)

We hope that we will see you in May!

Please let us know if you have ideas for the conference or want to
sponsor!

Cheers,

Lilly

denro