Fwd: Viscult Festival 2011

1 view

Arni Sverrisson

Oct 6, 2011, 9:51:25 AM10/6/11
to nordic-vis...@googlegroups.com

-------- Ursprungligt meddelande --------
Ämne: Viscult Festival 2011
Datum: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 09:58:22 +0200
Från: Visualanthropology.net <te...@ethnodoc.org>
Svar till: ne...@ethnodoc.org
Till: arni.sv...@sociology.su.se

Viscult Festival

6-8 October 2011

http://www.pkey.fi/viscult/2011/ohjelma.php

Viscult Festival is going to be organized for the 11th time in Joensuu, Finland, at Cinema Tapio from 6th to 8th of October. Most of the films and discussions are available live on Internet, as usual.

And we can proudly present our national and international quests.
Festival films present all continents and people living in different cultures. The films are good examples of the questions raised by slavery past and present from different point of views.
According the values of Viscult, these films provide information and by that lessen prejudices.

Films have been chosen according the main theme “Slavery - from oppression to resistance” . This year the festival will show also the most significant documentary films made in Finland year 2011.

This year Viscult cooperates with Displaced festival held in Helsinki by Siemenpuu foundation, www.displaced.info.

Documentary Film Maker Jouko Aaltonen will open the 11th Viscult Festival.

Welcome!

Pekka Silvennoinen
Festival Director
pekka.sil...@netmail.fi

…………………………………………………….

Viscult
The Regional Film Center of North Karelia
Länsikatu 15
FIN-80110 Joensuu, Finland

About this newsletter
  • This newsletter has been sent to 3.228 subscribers.
  • This is an useful service for you? Do you want donate? Contact Visualanthropology.net.
  • To contact Visualanthropology.net, DONT REPLY, but click here
  • Join the Visual Anthropology group on Facebook.
  • © Visualanthropology.net

  • Privacy

You are currently subscribed to Visualanthropology.net newsletter as arni.sv...@sociology.su.se.
To unsubscribe, click here: Unsubscribe
Modify your data clicking here: Modify data
To contact Visualanthropology.net don't reply to this email, but click here: Contact