Fwd: info on new network and mailing list

Arni Sverrisson

Oct 26, 2011, 2:32:15 PM10/26/11
to nordic-vis...@googlegroups.com
HI everyone
The Nordic Network for Visual Studies that has existed now for 7 years will soon be discontinued as the grant that funded it expired.  A new network on Digital Visuality, chaired by Karin Becker and managed by Asko Lehmuskallio, has been granted funding from NordForsk. For more info, see

 http://www.jmk.su.se/forskning/forskningsntverk/nndv/

I will forward messages from the new network to this list until the end of the year, but you can also receive them directly right now by sending a message to
asko.leh...@hiit.fi
Eventually, the NNVS list will fade into oblivion as the new network and its activities grow and prosper, and we all with it. I hope most of you will join us in this new and exciting venture,

Arni Sverrisson
chairman (rt)

Oct 27, 2011, 3:04:21 AM10/27/11
to nordic-vis...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

and thanks Arni for sending out the info on the new network.

To correct a slight misunderstanding, the network is currently managed by the steering group, Karin Becker, Paula Uimonen, Minna Räsänen, Arni Sverrisson, Trond Waage, Ida Winther, Kim Rasmussen and me.

Best regards,
Asko.

Ari Kakkinen

Oct 27, 2011, 3:15:17 AM10/27/11
to nordic-vis...@googlegroups.com
Hei (ihan suomeksi),

liittyisin mielelläni Digital Visuality -postilistalle.
Olen taiteilija, ja teen TaiKissa taiteellista väitöstyötä valokuvasta.

yst. t. ari

Ari Kakkinen
photographer artist, researcher

mobile +358(0)40 5160386