Re: python script to convert xml data of osm to shapefile

Message has been deleted

cloverzhhk

Dec 31, 2008, 12:55:25 PM12/31/08
to Nordic Network in Geographic Information Science
Hi,

Your work is very interesting. I wonder whether there is a more
detailed introduction about the whole procedure of converting OSM to
Shp file by your code.

Thanks and cheers!

data cn

Jan 2, 2009, 5:27:59 PM1/2/09
to Nordic Network in Geographic Information Science
Hi, cloverzhhk

I have uploaded the exe file(OSM2Shp.rar) to this group.
You maybe try to download from the files of the group or "http://
files.cnblogs.com/datasci/OSM2Shp.rar".

HongZhang

Jan 3, 2009, 7:01:01 AM1/3/09
to nordic-network-in-geogra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I had just tried it and it works
well. Your work is very wonderful!

Wish you all the best!

ilhanuludag

Feb 2, 2009, 10:06:51 AM2/2/09
to Nordic Network in Geographic Information Science

Hi,
I couldn't find the OSM2Shp.rar file. Can anyone send it again please?

Thank you