September 24,2022 Half-DOM on Zoom - the Wisdom Meditation School (Pho Tri) Invitation

Day of Mindfulness

Aug 28, 2022, 9:21:17 AMAug 28
to CML ANNOUNCEMENTS, Thay Tu Luc, Karla Johnston, Karlen Harmison, Kathi Workman, Vicki Nagano
Dear respected Thầy,

Dear dharma friends,
May this email find you all in good spirits and good health.

Please reserve to attend our Half-DOM Zoom session on Sept 24, 2022. From 8:00 am - noon (PST)

Please share this email with your sangha members and friends.

Our Pho Tri Facilitation Planning team decides to have this change in hope to ease of everyone’s Zoom fatigue, and yes the date will be Sept 24 (not Sept 17 as previously announced)

A flyer and flow of this Half-DOM will be sent out by Sept 12.

'Peace in oneself, Peace in the world' - Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh

Tashi Delek (Tibetan greeting)

May you be Healthy, Happy, Peaceful, Prosperous, Safe and Free of obstructions (HHPPSF).

Châu Yoder
Chân Thâm Tuệ
(True Deep Wisdom)