July 16, 2022 DOM on Zoom - the Wisdom Meditation School (Pho Tri) Invitation

Day of Mindfulness

Jun 10, 2022, 9:58:08 AMJun 10
to CML ANNOUNCEMENTS, Thay Tu Luc, Karla Johnston, Karlen Harmison
Dear Respected Thầy, Dear Sangha,

Best of days for all beings.

Please share the following including the pdf flyer and flow of the day with your sangha.

Our Wisdom Meditation School (Pho Tri) Days of Mindfulness continue exploration of the Dharma with our next event — the 44th in our series. July

Date: July 16, 2022 via Zoom. Please see attached flyer and flow of the day for details.

Title / Theme: “Explore our Mind – Heart Consciousness / Understand our Habit Energies”

If you have any questions about this DOM, please contact Châu Yoder:

Phot...@gmail.com

925-708-8662 (call or text)

Sent from Mail for Windows

FLYER 07-16-2022.pdf
FLOW 07-16-2022.pdf

Day of Mindfulness

Jul 9, 2022, 8:16:11 PMJul 9
to CML ANNOUNCEMENTS, Thay Tu Luc, Karla Johnston, Karlen Harmison
Dear Respected Thầy, Dear Sangha,
This is a gentle reminder. Hope to see many of you on July 16.

'Peace in oneself, Peace in the world' - Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh

Tashi Delek (Tibetan greeting)

May you be Healthy, Happy, Peaceful, Prosperous, Safe and Free of obstructions (HHPPSF).

Châu Yoder
Chân Thâm Tuệ
(True Deep Wisdom)