Invitation to join Wake Up SF this Sunday (1/23) in honor of our teacher

Melanie Gin

Jan 21, 2022, 11:51:29 PMJan 21
to norcal...@googlegroups.com
Dear sangha,

We’d like to invite you with open arms and hearts to our beloved Wake Up SF community in-person this Sunday (1/23) at 11am - 1pm to honor and celebrate the life of our dear root teacher, Thich Nhat Hanh. We will meet at Precita Park in San Francisco for stationary meditation, walking meditation, and sharing about Thay’s impact on our lives.

There will be an altar with flowers and offerings for our teacher. Please feel welcome to bring something to add if you’d like.

After our formal practice, we will have an opportunity for lunch together. Please bring lunch or you can purchase one at a nearby cafe.

We look forward to this precious time gathering as one community upon the passing of our teacher.

Bowing to you,
Mel