Gentle Reminder - Pho Tri DOM March 26, 2022

1 view

Day of Mindfulness

Mar 20, 2022, 11:42:24 AMMar 20
to CML ANNOUNCEMENTS, Thay Tu Luc, Karla Johnston, Kathi Workman, Vicki Nagano, Karlen Harmison
Dear Thầy, Dear Sangha,

Best of days for all beings.

Please share the following including the pdf flyer and the pdf flow of the day with your sangha.

Our Wisdom Meditation School (Pho Tri) Days of Mindfulness continue the exploration of the Dharma with our next event — the 42 nd in our series.

Date: March 26, 2022 via Zoom. Pls see attached flyer for details.

Title: “A Cloud Never Dies”

Theme: Sharing your “Journey of Finding Thầy Nhất Hạnh”

If you have any questions about this DOM, please contact Châu Yoder:
925-708-8662 (call or text)

'Peace in oneself, Peace in the world' - Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh

Tashi Delek (Tibetan greeting)

May you be Healthy, Happy, Peaceful, Prosperous, Safe and Free of obstructions (HHPPSF).

Châu Yoder
Chân Thâm Tuệ
(True Deep Wisdom)

Sent from Mail for Windows