Sister Chan Khong offering Dharma talks today and September 4

1 view

Dylan Tweney

Aug 28, 2022, 11:06:26 AMAug 28
to norcal...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

Sr. Chan Khong is giving dharma talks at Blue Cliff today and next week.

This is a special opportunity to hear directly from a very senior monastic teacher (and a longtime collaborator of Thay's).

Please share this information with your sanghas!

Here are the youtube links:

August 28th 6:30 AM Pacific (already streamed - available for replay) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTTWYyHWR4s

Sept. 4th 6:30 AM Pacific https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGfJaSEhFJU

Thank you to Vivian and Lyn for passing along this information.

~Dylan~

"You are sitting in the lap of the Earth and over your head there are trillions of stars. If you can sit and see that, what else do you need?"  - Thich Nhat Hanh

Vivian Taube

Aug 28, 2022, 3:36:57 PMAug 28
to dy...@tweney.com, norcal...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,
   I missed the dharma talk this AM, and I regret that, since it was in Vietnamese, which I don't know, and translation to English was available only live on Zoom, at the time, 6:30 AM. However, Sr. Chan Khong will lead total relaxation and touching the Earth at 11:30 AM PST at this Zoom link: https://plumvillage.zoom.us/j/99503954961?pwd=c1dVWm5WUHdPNi8vbjRUNmRwbk1JQT09#success. Here is the Blue Cliff page for reference. I know it is not listed there, but I was just informed she is leading this at that time, via the Zoom I just attended. https://www.bluecliffmonastery.org/schedule-of-events
Love,
Vivian

--
This message was sent via the Norcal Community of Mindful Living email distribution list (norcal...@googlegroups.com). Please share it with your sanghas!

To change your notification preferences, please see the instructions below.

To keep the emails relevant to all who receive them, announcements about non-PV sangha events or news are not distributed through this list. For more information, see https://norcalsangha.org/

A lotus for you,

_()_

The Norcal Sangha Team
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Norcal Sangha" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/norcalsangha/CAD2sTO02rJ0sYQwTJfEbxMt3iPQm_RN0e93A2tvkC4YUCd1Gbw%40mail.gmail.com.