Walking Meditation Retreat Day - June 18

Dylan Tweney

Jun 5, 2022, 10:23:34 AMJun 5
to norcal...@googlegroups.com
Please share this invitation with your sanghas!

Saturday, June 18, 2022

10:00 AM – 4:00 PM

With the practice of walking meditation, placing each step with kindness and awareness, we deepen our connection and understanding of ourselves—and all of Nature. We open ourselves to a direct experience—a merging—in, with, and as nature. We are It! Made of the same elements of the earth we can directly experience our oneness with It.

With our mindful steps…

We.

Slow.

Down.

We breathe. We come back to our Self. We walk, simply to walk. Nowhere to go, nothing to do, with each step we arrive—right where we are.

We walk for ourselves. We walk for the earth. We walk for all beings. And, as we walk, we remember the truth of our interconnectedness with all of Life.

This silent retreat day will include instruction, practice, reflection, and connection.

Limited to 12 participants. Pre-registration is required. Retreat Fee: $60 (includes lunch)

Proof of Covid vaccination or a negative test within 72 hours of the retreat is required. Masks are required indoors and highly recommended outdoors.

Your deep practice and presence would be a gift to our gathering. Please consider walking with us in the gardens. You can register at www.csecenter.org.

Come. Come walk with us. Come home to yourSelf. One mindful step can change everything!

Namasté with a bow of love and feeling our feet on the earth,

rev. zachiah/viveka

Please let me know if this may be a possibility.

Namaste with a bow of gratitude and the sound of the ocean waves meeting the shore,

rev. zachiah