Correction: Updated CARGOCONNECT Link

Hiba Rteil

Apr 17, 2021, 12:15:50 PM4/17/21
to norcalfll...@googlegroups.com

Hello NorCal FLL Challenge Community,

A couple of announcements…

- We are happy to let you know that the Closing Ceremonies of the Qualifier Tournaments and Championships are now available on our YouTube channel. To watch your event, check out the playlist hereCongratulations to all teams!

- Registration for Spring League Events is still open, and information is available on our website.

- Wondering what next season’s Challenge will be?  Check out a sneak peek at #CARGOCONNECT here. Please share this clip and spread the news with your community. Looking forward to seeing you all next season.

If you are interested in mentoring a team or becoming a program ambassador, please email us at f...@playingatlearning.org.

Have a great weekend.

Playing at Learning Staff