RePLAy Season Qualifier Update

NorCal FLL - Hiba

Jan 13, 2021, 8:47:00 PM1/13/21
to norcalfll...@googlegroups.com
Hello NorCal Teams,

Happy New Year!

As we have completed our the first set of Remote Qualifier Event last weekend, we would like to congratulation all the teams on their amazing creativity, hard work and perseverance during this unique season. In moving forward with our season, we wanted to reach out with a couple of reminders, mainly concerning the robot game round recordings:

1- Rule 14/ Check 2: Nothing is being kept from moving at launch and re-launch including jigs.
2- Rule 13: Launch area vertical parameters - attachments should not be hanging beyond the walls during inspection.
3- Better angle of recording: Make sure that your recording from an higher view point, 1-2 feet higher from the edge of the table. Please do not record from an angle perpendicular to the edge of your table, this will block the view to most of the mission. What referees can't view (or see well), they can't score!
4-We highly recommend that you watch your videos, and think like a referee and try scoring your match. This exercise will provide you with an opportunity to make sure that completed mission are the ones highlighted in your recording.
5- Ahead of your event, teams will be receiving their Jotform to upload robot game round videos. We would like you to upload your videos at least two days before your event, as our amazing referees might have the opportunity to review your setup & recording angle in your practice rounds.

For teams that did not get the chance to participate for our January- February Qualifiers. Please know that we are planning to have Spring League tournaments and dates will be announced next week.

Wishing you a great RePLAY Season!

Playing at Learning Staff