FLL Challenge Summer Camps are happening at The Play Space in San Jose

Jill Wilker

Jul 12, 2021, 1:47:22 AM7/12/21
to NorCalFLL-announce
All,

We have been working through all of the current safety guidance and
have a plan that will allow us to offer multiple weeks of summer camps - with
an emphasis on SMALL class sizes and safety.

Our camps are designed to be a "boot camp" for children that are looking
to start or join a FIRST LEGO League Challenge team in the coming season. The
camp provides a foundation in building and programming, all using prior
season FIRST LEGO League Challenge games as a backdrop for the learning.

All information on the camps and information about our safety
precautions/adaptations can be found at:

http://www.theplayspace.org

All proceeds from the camps are used to help support Playing At
Learning, the FIRST Program Delivery Organization for the FIRST LEGO League
and FIRST Tech Challenge programs throughout in Northern California

If there are questions, please email Mark directly at:
ma...@playingatlearning.org (Mark is the instructor for the camps)

Please do help us spread the word among your communities!
Jill