Available on Saturday? FLL Explore Festival 10-2 needs a few more volunteers

Jill Wilker

Mar 11, 2021, 9:37:41 PM3/11/21
to NorCalFLL-announce

FLL community - can you help the FLL Explore teams?

We have had a number of people back out and need a few more adult volunteers this Saturday March 13th for our first of the season FIRST LEGO League Explore Festival (formerly known as FIRST LEGO League Jr Expo).  The event is completely online using Hopin, so you can do this from the comfort of your house!

Roles most needed:

A. Reviewers (1 to 3)  in a panel of 2 or 3 will talk to each team and then help decide what award that the team will receive  (every team will receive an award) and finally help write a sentence or two award script.   No training ahead of time needed - everything that you need will be gone over starting at 10am.

B. Emcee (1 or 2) to help with Welcome/Opening Ceremony @ 10:15 and Celebration/Closing Ceremony @ 1:30. Scripts will be available.  Personality, yours!

C. Key Volunteers - Help Desk / Team Queuing ( 1 or 2) to help answer questions have as well as help teams start on schedule to get to their review and sharing time sessions.

Direct link to the FIRST Event to sign up as a volunteer  (if logged in):  https://my.firstinspires.org/Volunteers/Wizard/Search/2?EventId=53724

Thanks! Jill