Spring League Events

NorCal FLL - Hiba

Mar 29, 2021, 9:23:24 PM3/29/21
to norcalfll...@googlegroups.com

Hello NorCal Teams,

We are very excited to announce General Registration for the Spring League Events is starting on April 4th.

Spring Event dates are as follows: April 24, 25 and May 8, 2021.

All the events will be held remotely using Hopin. Spot will fill out quickly.

For New teams: Information available on our blogpost at https://www.norcalfll.org

For Returning teamsSend an email to f...@playingatlearning.org with the subject “Spring Event Registration“ with team number & name,  so we can reset your status on the team list so you can re-register for these events.

Hope you and your team have a lot of fun at your event!

P@L Team