Qualifier Tournament Dates!

NorCal FLL - Hiba

Oct 20, 2020, 6:06:26 PM10/20/20
to norcalfll...@googlegroups.com

Dear Coaches,

We are excited about the new RePLAY season and very happy to see so many of you are excited as well!

We are happy to announce that the Qualifier Tournaments date are as follows: December 5, 6, 12th and January 9,16,17,23, 24th.
Open Registration for December dates will start on October 29th at 7pm.
Open registration for January dates will start on November 5th at 7pm.

Additional registration details will be sent out next week to the NorCalFLL-announce Google Group. Our event will be ALL ONLINE and will be hosted on a virtual platform. We will have an opening and closing ceremony and team will have a 30 min consolidated judging session as well as 3 Robot Game rounds 2.5 min each. Please know the staff is working tirelessly to replicate the tournament experience for your teams and we appreciate your patience.

What can you do to help get ready for now?
  •        Make sure your two head coaches have passed their YPP screening.
  •        Make sure your entire team is on your FIRST dashboard roster, and their parents have signed their consent and release forms through FIRST. Click here for a detailed step by step guide.
  •        Compile some digital pictures of your team that can be shared during the event
  • Record a  2 minute video introducing your team. This videos will act as your virtual pit area. It can be edited and will not be used in evaluating or judging the team in any official way.
Hope you and your team have a lot of fun at your qualifier tournament!  Remember most of what your team will gain from the program has already happened, in all the time they spent learning, growing and working together.

Thank you,
Playing At Learning Staff.