Join us for this Season Kick-Off!

NorCal FLL

Aug 1, 2020, 12:36:19 PM8/1/20
to norcalfll...@googlegroups.com
Hello NorCal FLL Challenge Teams,

We are so excited to announce multiple events taking place this month to kick-off the 2020-2021 Game Changers Season!

Tune In to watch our Virtual Season Kick-Off on August 4th, at 12pm PDT on norcalfll.org.

Playing At Learning is hosting a LIVE Q&A session on August 9th at 4pm to provide an opportunity for coaches, mentors, parents, students and volunteers to ask questions. Kindly submit your questions or concerns in the registration form which will allow us to incorporate them into the session. We highly recommend reviewing the Robot Game Rules, and check for FIRST updates before this event. To register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1087156824227920140

SAVE THE DATEVirtual Coffee with Coaches on August 15th at 10am. More information coming soon.

Feel free to email us if you have more to share or need more information.

Wishing you a great season!

Playing At Learning Staff

RePLAY Challenge Kick-off.pdf