Happy Holiday Message

NorCal FLL - Hiba

Dec 21, 2020, 2:06:33 PM12/21/20
to norcalfll...@googlegroups.com

Dear NorCal Teams,

We wanted to end this year by letting you know that we truly recognize the challenges you are facing during this season especially now during the "shelter in place" orders. You are an amazing and resilient community and we are grateful for the energy and enthusiasm you are placing in this program. Our goal is to inspire our young people and to make sure that you have a great season. We can't wait to see your innovation & creativity during our Qualifier Tournament and Spring Events.

Have a healthy and happy Holiday Season. Here is to an exciting and wonderful 2021.

Playing at Learning Staff