Updates and Announcements!

Hiba Rteil

Nov 28, 2021, 8:16:52 PM11/28/21
to norcalfll...@googlegroups.com
Hello NorCal Teams,

We hope you are having a great Cargo Connect Season. Please take some time to carefully read the announcements below as you get ready for your event season.

1- Advancing League Registration DEADLINE: We will NOT accept any NEW Jotforms or payments after December 6th. Tournament Registration will completely close on December 14th. Please make sure that all updates and changes to your forms are completed AND your coach has registered the team into an event no later than Dec 14th.

2- Tune In:  Don't forgot to join us on December 2nd to learn more about your qualifier tournament.  Please register for the webinar with the event format that corresponds to your team's tournament using the link below.

Information about the fully Remote Tournament on December 2nd at 6 p.m.

Information about the Hybrid tournament on December 2nd at 7:15pm

3- Check It Out: We have detailed information available about your fully on-line Remote Event on Hopin (our on-line event platform), or your Hybrid Event with both In-Person Robot Game and On-line Judging.

4- Send Game Inquiries: Do you have a question about your robot game, a specific mission score or mechanism? As an alternative to a practice match during the tournament day, please use this short form to submit your question. We will share them with a panel of our amazing NorCal Referees to answer them.  Due to holidays, we are asking that you submit these no later than Dec 20th.  We will try but may not have time to respond to any submissions after that date.

5- Challenge UpdateDon't forget to check the challenge game updates. Latest update was released on October 21, 2021.

6- Recreational League Registration: Registration for the Rec League events will start on January 13th. Events will take place in May, 2022. Stay Tuned for more details. In the meantime, please make sure that you have (1) Paid FIRST Team registration, (2) Have Two screened Coaches that have accepted the FIRST Consent/Release as well as Youth Protection program trainings, etc (3) and Completed Team Roster.

Best of luck,

NorCal FLL Staff