We Need Your HELP in Finding Venues

Hiba Rteil

Oct 11, 2021, 4:33:17 PM10/11/21
to norcalfll...@googlegroups.com
Hello NorCal Community,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Cargo Connect Season Events survey. The main takeaway was that nearly 80 percent of the teams would like to participate in an in-person event. While we really would like to have in-person tournaments for everyone that wants one - for qualifiers and for our rec league events, as of now we have 2 venues willing to host and we will need at least 10 more.

If we don't find enough qualifier venues and hosts by Nov 10, we will have to opt to the following event structures for our January qualifiers:

1- All remote event featured on a virtual event platform called Hopin
2- Hybrid event where the judging and pit sharing will take place remotely with robot game in person at a specific pre-scheduled time in 3-4 locations across NorCal (also depending on whether sufficient venues like gyms, cafeterias, or similar are available too)

WE NEED YOUR HELP in finding venues (and hosts) for in-person events. Event specification needs for Qualifiers (and Rec League events later in the spring) are available here

Please know that a remote option will be available for any team that is not comfortable in participating an in-person event.

For more information feel free to reach out at f...@playingatlearning.org

Regards,

Hiba, Nicki & Jill
PAL NorCal FLL Staff