Game 127: Rapid Response

1 view

Kamil Pawlowski

Jun 30, 2024, 12:53:26 AMJun 30
to NORCAL CBT

Mission 12: Rapid Response

Date: August 3063

Location: Menkalinan FWL (Class C)

Menkalinan is an unremarkable world in the FWL.  Its primary export is lumber.   It was recently restored to the FWL as part of operation Guerrero.    The planet has its local militia but no name units, and no battlemech forces are stationed here.   Given the present state of the Chaos March, the Planetary Governor has hired you to shoot some trouble for him.

Disposable Income has had a score to settle with the Blue Meanies since Sulafat back in ’59.  When word makes it back to your HQ that the Blue Meanies are gathered near Taroko, they spring into action.

The mission:

  • Drive off Blue Meanies at Taroko

Players:

Kamil

AA Forces:

You have 800 Tons to accomplish this mission

Game Rules:

Blue Meanies are under forced withdrawal

Sheet:

127

Game Meta Rules:

The timeline is not advancing.  All players will have the option to reopen their turns. No additional tech days, but salvage and mods will be permitted.

Extras:

Because Devin and Allen will be playing the bad guys, the forces they are fielding are provided here.

Thug 11E

King crab KCG-000

Highlander HGN-694

Lao Hu LHU-2B

Thunderbolt TDR-9S

catapult CPLT-C2

archer ARC-5W

blackjack BJ-2

battlemaster BLR-4S

hatchetman HCT-6D

chevalier x2

Kamil Pawlowski

Jun 30, 2024, 12:54:15 AMJun 30
to NORCAL CBT
Disposable Income will field:
Devastator DVS-2CMC Vincent "Abrahamo" Lincolni100
Awesome AWS-9QZama "Waffles" Kaya80
BattleMaster BLR-2Cx20Thomas "Purple" Marric85
Thunderbolt TDR-9SEX30CHelena "Top Hat" Ng65
Anvil ANV-3MCC Hitomi "Red" Nakagawa60
Warhammer WHM-7CSFelix "Hat" Lamplighter70
Stalker STK-6M-X08Barbara "Java" Ericson85
Awesome AWS-8QVincent "Bozo" Remmington-Perkins80
Demolisher Gauss VariantFortuna 'Bloody Fortune' Von Trap53.36
Condor (Liao) #1Erin Tondo33.35
Condor (Liao) #2Jesus Berliner33.35
Yellow Jacket #1Sachiko Perry20.01
Yellow Jacket #2Mayumi Perie20.01
785.08

Thomas F.

Jun 30, 2024, 4:21:25 PMJun 30
to norca...@googlegroups.com
Crush them Kam!!!!
Take no prisoners!!!!!!

Well.... Some good pilots might be nice to flip 😄

T-

Jun 30, 2024, 4:54:47 PMJun 30
to norca...@googlegroups.com
Have you looked up some of the variants?  I didn't know there was a highlander (in timeline) with both a gauss and a heavy gauss.

Allen Antoine

Jun 30, 2024, 5:14:37 PMJun 30
to norca...@googlegroups.com

Remember Kam that you did this to yourself.  We had no hand in this.

Allen

Kamil Pawlowski

Jun 30, 2024, 5:30:48 PMJun 30
to norca...@googlegroups.com
I know. At no point did I want accusations of going east on myself go forward.