Game 126: The Search Post Game Show - Devin is on the clock

Kamil Pawlowski

Jun 25, 2024, 3:37:43 AMJun 25
to NORCAL CBT

Mission 11: The Search

Date: August 3063

Location: Menkalinan FWL (Class C)

Menkalinan is an unremarkable world in the FWL.  Its primary export is lumber.   It was recently restored to the FWL as part of operation Guerrero.    The planet has its local militia but no name units, and no battlemech forces are stationed here.   Given the present state of the Chaos March, the Planetary Governor has hired you to shoot some trouble for him.

It was a rough outing near Zhuoxi, but thanks to extensive preparation, you were able to carry it off.  At the last minute the Blue Meanie Badger bolted from the field, and the remaining meanies pulled out, leaving you the field.  Unfortunately, there was very little of the banshee, and what there was the locals claimed as compensation for the trouble of having mechs shoot it out in their territory.

The Blue Meanies split up as they leave the field, they use the terrain to fade away.  Some of your light elements manage to trail the badger to a place called Taroko.  This place was once a zoo and botanical garden.  The blue meanies have a camp here, and it might be that Olivia Clarke is being held in this place.

Game Effects

Payout is 150 per player (total was raised due to impressive preparation)

Turn Order

Allen

Tom

Devin

Spreadsheet

127

Media

(some of these are threads)

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803279977296650466

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803280467187187809

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803281253988171915

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803282206967689671

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803282601999818998

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803283235075395648

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803284774116590080

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803285293144965612

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803286615000764702

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803285702894870710

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803287171308073056

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803287914253836409

Kamil Pawlowski

Jun 25, 2024, 3:47:08 PMJun 25
to NORCAL CBT

Devil Crayon

Jun 25, 2024, 5:37:12 PMJun 25
to norca...@googlegroups.com
I thought my Epona escaped its usual fate of getting destroyed, having gone to scout one of the tents?

Northern California Gamers Eat More Vegetables

Allen Antoine

Jun 25, 2024, 5:48:20 PMJun 25
to norca...@googlegroups.com
Pretty sure it was immobilized or crit in such a way that it was rendered immobile if I recall correctly—I’m pretty sure it didn’t take enough damage to get destroyed.
Sent from my iPhone

Kamil Pawlowski

Jun 25, 2024, 6:12:58 PMJun 25
to norca...@googlegroups.com

Kamil Pawlowski

Jun 25, 2024, 6:13:37 PMJun 25
to norca...@googlegroups.com
It has just about run the gauntlet and took a through the armor critical.

Devil Crayon

Jun 25, 2024, 6:25:26 PMJun 25
to norca...@googlegroups.com
Right! Thanks!

Starting
WPTD

96538
Determine if you are in commandyes

Claim Salvage and comp teammatesnone

Buy/Sell ammunition (Up to your weight limit)

buy 1T LRM20-6
Repair, Reload, Modify units

repair and rearm PHX-3Mx02-5-1

repair and rearm BADGER-1-1

repair and rearm Epona A-90-8
Buy/Sell or Find units

Manage Personnel

replace missing troopers MG Infantry-1
Manage Lancesna

Ending
86228

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ST0tXWVWHUNTyPuuxmpiQqt-l4Sa5AVpIaF1NcYsb0g/edit?usp=sharing

Kamil Pawlowski

Jun 26, 2024, 1:16:40 AMJun 26
to norca...@googlegroups.com
you are the second one through. lets see what happens

Purchase: 1 tons LRM20: 6 WP Initial: 965 Remaining 959

Repair/rearm phoenix hawk -  success 954   // not automated yet

Date: 3063 Location: Menkalinan [C]
Unit : Vehicle Epona A Was DESTROYED Now OK
Repairs:
Failed : None
Costs : 90 Initial: 954 Remaining 864

rearm badger : done - 863   // not automated yet

replaced 4 troopers - done - 862 // not automated yet