Game 124: Persona Non Grata - Pre Game Show

Kamil Pawlowski

Apr 13, 2024, 12:43:14 AMApr 13
to NORCAL CBT

Mission 9: Persona Non Grata

Date: June 3063

Location: Menkalinan FWL (Class C)

Menkalinan is an unremarkable world in the FWL.  Its primary export is lumber.   It was recently restored to the FWL as part of operation Guerrero.    The planet has its local militia but no name units, and no battlemech forces are stationed here.   Given the present state of the Chaos March, the Planetary Governor has hired you to shoot some trouble for him.

The town of Wanrong is a small, very exclusive resort destination built around a small lake.  It is several hours drive from Shoufeng.  Unfortunately some off world visitors have decided to hold up in Wanrong, and make a bit of a scene.   The planetary governor wants you to clean them out, without wrecking the place.  He’s provided a map (attached), and the name of the party paying for the wayward guests: Teal.

Objectives:

Destroy Enemy units

Don’t Wreck the place.

Players:

Allen

Josh

Tonnage:

470 Tons

Location:

Games of Berkeley.  They open at noon, and play goes till 7:00 pm.   I don't think we'll be there that long.

Kamil Pawlowski

Apr 13, 2024, 12:44:30 AMApr 13
to NORCAL CBT
wanrong.jpg

Allen Antoine

Apr 13, 2024, 1:41:05 AMApr 13
to norca...@googlegroups.com

Hey Kam,

A few quick questions:

Do we know how we're deploying?

Do we know how the enemy will deploy (or if they are already deployed at the start of the mission)?

Are we allowed to bring infantry?

Can infantry enter buildings?

Allen

Northern California Gamers Eat More Vegetables

Kamil Pawlowski

Apr 13, 2024, 1:58:22 AMApr 13
to norca...@googlegroups.com
deployment will be entering the map in movement order on turn 1.  Enemy will be the same.  you can bring infantry.  infantry can enter buildings. mechs entering buildings will count as destroying them.

Allen Antoine

Apr 14, 2024, 10:32:33 PMApr 14
to norca...@googlegroups.com

AA will field the following:

PF Raven: 35
PF Centurion: 50
PF Man O War D: 96
PF Peregrine: 42
PF Jump Infantry: 3

FF Ferret: 3
FF Spector: 35
FF Stealth: 45
FF Flashman: 75
FF Firestarter: 45, deploying with C3 Master configuration
FF Manticore #1: 40

Total: 469

Kamil Pawlowski

Apr 20, 2024, 1:20:09 AMApr 20
to norca...@googlegroups.com
Sheets are printed.

game is sunday at noon at games of berkely

buy in is 5$ to the store.

see you guys there.