Game 126: The Search Post Game Show - Tom is on the clock

Kamil Pawlowski

Jun 22, 2024, 8:53:10 PMJun 22
to NORCAL CBT

Mission 11: The Search

Date: August 3063

Location: Menkalinan FWL (Class C)

Menkalinan is an unremarkable world in the FWL.  Its primary export is lumber.   It was recently restored to the FWL as part of operation Guerrero.    The planet has its local militia but no name units, and no battlemech forces are stationed here.   Given the present state of the Chaos March, the Planetary Governor has hired you to shoot some trouble for him.

It was a rough outing near Zhuoxi, but thanks to extensive preparation, you were able to carry it off.  At the last minute the Blue Meanie Badger bolted from the field, and the remaining meanies pulled out, leaving you the field.  Unfortunately, there was very little of the banshee, and what there was the locals claimed as compensation for the trouble of having mechs shoot it out in their territory.

The Blue Meanies split up as they leave the field, they use the terrain to fade away.  Some of your light elements manage to trail the badger to a place called Taroko.  This place was once a zoo and botanical garden.  The blue meanies have a camp here, and it might be that Olivia Clarke is being held in this place.

Game Effects

Payout is 150 per player (total was raised due to impressive preparation)

Turn Order

Allen

Tom

Devin

Spreadsheet

127

Media

(some of these are threads)

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803279977296650466

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803280467187187809

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803281253988171915

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803282206967689671

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803282601999818998

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803283235075395648

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803284774116590080

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803285293144965612

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803286615000764702

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803285702894870710

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803287171308073056

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1803287914253836409

Thomas F.

Jun 25, 2024, 12:35:30 AMJun 25
to norca...@googlegroups.com
G.U.M.s on the clock

Starting WP 369, 15 TD (I didn't get the 150 WP credit for mission 126 so I am sitting at 219 still.)

Claim Salvage:
N/A

Buy/ Sell Ammunition:
Buy 1 Ton Gass Ammo         -3 WP
Buy 1 Tons LRM20 ammo      -6 WP
Buy 1 Ton Inferno SRM4 ammo -10 WP

Repair & Modify Units:
Repair and Reload Huron      -50 WP, 5 TD
Repair and Reload Hammer    -30 WP, 5 TD
Repair and Reload Regulator   - 45 WP, 5 TD

Buy, Sell or Find Units:
N/A

Manage Personnel:
N/A

Manage Lances:
N/A

Grand Total: -144, 15 TD

Jun 25, 2024, 3:37:03 AMJun 25
to norca...@googlegroups.com
You are going to be the first victim of some of my new automation and tooling. So please pay attention (and anyone else double check here, 'cause I hate testing java script.

Purchase: 1 tons GAUSS: 3 WP Initial: 219 Remaining 216
Purchase: 1 tons LRM20: 6 WP Initial: 216 Remaining 210
Purchase: 1 tons SRM4-Inferno: 10 WP Initial: 210 Remaining 200

Date: 3063 Location: Menkalinan [C]
Unit : Mech Huron Warrior HUR-WO-R4L Was CRIPPLED Now OK
Repairs: LA-ERLL
Failed : None
Costs : 50 Initial: 210 Remaining 160

Date: 3063 Location: Menkalinan [C]
Unit : Mech Hammer HMR-3P "Pein-Hammer" Was CRIPPLED Now OK
Repairs: CT-E
Failed : None
Costs : 30 Initial: 160 Remaining 130

Date: 3063 Location: Menkalinan [C]
Unit : Vehicle Regulator Hovertank Was DESTROYED Now OK
Repairs:
Failed : None
Costs : 45 Initial: 130 Remaining 85

Allen Antoine

Jun 25, 2024, 10:26:10 AMJun 25
to norca...@googlegroups.com

Kam,

It looks like there's a discrepancy between the total WP remaining at the end of ammo purchases and the start of repairs:

Purchase: 1 tons SRM4-Inferno: 10 WP Initial: 210 Remaining 200

Date: 3063 Location: Menkalinan [C]
Unit : Mech Huron Warrior HUR-WO-R4L Was CRIPPLED Now OK
Repairs: LA-ERLL
Failed : None
Costs : 50 Initial: 210 Remaining 160

Also, it looks like Thomas was not credited the 150WP for this game.  His total WP at the start of this turn is the same as what he had at the end of Game 125's post game turn.  His starting WP should be 369 and his ending WP should be 225 if we've done our math correctly.

Allen

Kamil Pawlowski

Jun 25, 2024, 11:28:21 AMJun 25
to norca...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for checking.

The 10 in huron warrior was due to a bug fix.
The 150 was an oversight, I don't have automation for this yet.

The new total is 225.

Tomas if you would like to do more because you have more to work with please send an update.

Thomas F.

Jun 25, 2024, 3:41:15 PMJun 25
to norca...@googlegroups.com
Hey Kam

I'm not sure what you mean if I would like to do more?
I am out of Tech days, correct?

T-

Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2024 8:28 AM
To: norca...@googlegroups.com <norca...@googlegroups.com>

Kamil Pawlowski

Jun 25, 2024, 3:44:07 PMJun 25
to norca...@googlegroups.com

Thomas F.

Jun 25, 2024, 3:45:41 PMJun 25
to norca...@googlegroups.com
OK, thats what I thought.  I cant do anything else this month!
Thanks Kam!

T-

Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2024 12:43 PM