April Game!

1 view

Kamil Pawlowski

Mar 23, 2024, 8:23:15 PMMar 23
to NORCAL CBT
Gentlemen,

life has been hectic, but I'm finally able to put some battletech on the menu.

for april I have one sunday:  apirl 14th.

who is in?

I will be finishing up the game 123 post game this weekend.

Sorry for the long delay.

I've been talking to games of berkeley. Still not sure how thats going to work out, but we'll think of something.  So venu to be determined.

Kamil

Allen Antoine

Mar 24, 2024, 4:13:56 PMMar 24
to norca...@googlegroups.com

I'm available.  I don't necessarily want to speak for Josh, but he should be too.  I know he has a trip to Japan happening now-ish, so we might not get a response from him before that weekend.

Allen

Northern California Gamers Eat More Vegetables

Devil Crayon

Mar 24, 2024, 6:43:36 PMMar 24
to norca...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to make this one, but hopefully the next!

Kamil Pawlowski

Mar 24, 2024, 6:58:50 PMMar 24
to norca...@googlegroups.com
awesome.  I hope things are looking up.

Kamil Pawlowski

Mar 24, 2024, 7:00:24 PMMar 24
to norca...@googlegroups.com
josh is busy in april

but, I have finally been busy on battletech stuff as well:

Kamil Pawlowski

Mar 29, 2024, 2:08:26 PMMar 29
to norca...@googlegroups.com
Allen how do you feel about playing on the 21st?

That should line up with when Games of Berkeley normally does battletech/wargaming

Allen Antoine

Mar 29, 2024, 2:09:35 PMMar 29
to norca...@googlegroups.com

I'll definitely be free then as that weekend marks the end of the spring school term.

Allen

Kamil Pawlowski

Mar 29, 2024, 2:22:00 PMMar 29
to norca...@googlegroups.com