Game 124: Persona Non Grata Post Game Show - Allen is on the clock

Kamil Pawlowski

Apr 23, 2024, 1:24:25 AMApr 23
to NORCAL CBT

Mission 9: Persona Non Grata

Date: June 3063

Location: Menkalinan FWL (Class C)

Menkalinan is an unremarkable world in the FWL.  Its primary export is lumber.   It was recently restored to the FWL as part of operation Guerrero.    The planet has its local militia but no name units, and no battlemech forces are stationed here.   Given the present state of the Chaos March, the Planetary Governor has hired you to shoot some trouble for him.

The battle in Wanrong was brief and bloody.  You can out on top, but only just.  It was attrition that did it, because the repair bill for the man-o-war is going to be high.  It feels great to get another one over on the Mean Ultramarine.  Joy is short lived however, as you begin to hear rumors that Mr. Teal is having dinner with the governor.  You bribe one of the governor's stewards and find out that Mr. Teal is trying to muscle in on your contract.  It seems like you're going to have to force him off world.

Game Effects:

Payout is 201 per player

There is salvage.

Turn Order:

Allen

Josh

Spreadsheet:

125

(as usual, please check your sheet)

Other:

Thanks to all the new players!

Rules: Laws of War

Images of past games (mostly) knights & weekends media on X

Setting up Thomas' company is going on in parallel on another thread.  He'll get added to the sheet.

We did this: https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1427444232827006982/photo/1

Images:

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1782524621021118777

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1782525216427737461

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1782525519239758203

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1782526146430812238

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1782526225317282114

https://twitter.com/knightsandweek1/status/1782528151891132898

Allen Antoine

Apr 23, 2024, 11:23:50 PMApr 23
to norca...@googlegroups.com

Kam,

The newly modified Raven only carries one ton of Narc Launcher ammo; I didn't actually fire any Narc Beacons this game--I just marked it down to six rounds at the beginning so I didn't accidentally fire more than I had.

START: 387WP, 36TD

Claim Salvage

N/A

Buy/Sell Ammunition

Purchase 1 ton LB10X Slug Rounds: -3WP
Purchase 1 ton SRM6 Rounds: -6WP

Subtotal: -9WP

Repair & Modify Units

Repair and Reload Raven: -25WP, -3TD
Repair Peregrine: -27WP, -3TD
Repair and Reload Centurion: -5WP, -1TD
Repair Man O War D: -72WP, -3TD
Continue Modification of Charger CX10 (month 2 of 4): -8TD
Partial Repair of Charger CX10 (Destroyed to Crippled): -44WP, -10TD

Subtotal: -173WP, -28TD

Buy, Sell or Find Units

N/A

Manage Personnel

N/A

Manage Lances

N/A

Grand Total: -182WP, -28TD

END: 205WP, 6TD

Northern California Gamers Eat More Vegetables

Raven_RVN-4LX19C.pdf

Kamil Pawlowski

Apr 24, 2024, 12:53:37 AMApr 24
to norca...@googlegroups.com
Ammo purchase - complete

Date: 3063 Location: Menkalinan [C]
Mech Raven RVN-3LX46C Was DAMAGED Now AMMO
Repairs: RA-ML
Failed : None
Repair Cost: 24 Initial: 387 Remaining 363

Date: 3063 Location: Menkalinan [C]
Mech Peregrine Was DAMAGED Now OK
Repairs: LL-LLA
Failed : None
Repair Cost: 27 Initial: 361 Remaining 334

Date: 3063 Location: Menkalinan [C]
Mech Centurion CN9-D3X02 Was AMMO & ARMOR Now OK
Repairs:
Failed : None
Repair Cost: 5 Initial: 333 Remaining 328

Date: 3063 Location: Menkalinan [C]
Mech Man O'War D Was DAMAGED Now OK
Repairs: LA-C_ERLL RL-HIP,ULA
Failed : None
Repair Cost: 72 Initial: 328 Remaining 256

Partial Repair (I have to do this by hand)
Target number is 5, must repair 2 engines 3 gyros
9, 7, 6, 6, 9  - success

Your Mech's Damage Condition is CRIPPLED with a cost of 88 that will take 5 TD to fix

Your mech has the following Damage:
LA-LAA LT-MPL CT-E,E,G RT-A_LRM20,A_LRM20,A_LRM20,A_LRM20,A_LRM20,ARTEMISIV,C3SLAVE,MPL RA-S,UAA,LAA,HA
you have 256

I had to fix up the number at the end because the ammo thing doesn't understand the repair thing, so we took an extra 2 pts for ammo reloading.

do you have the clan and is mod percentages for your raven?

Please check that I got everything correct.

Allen Antoine

Apr 24, 2024, 1:27:28 AMApr 24
to norca...@googlegroups.com

Clan mod percentage should be 8.5% for 3 tons--same as it was previously

Total mod percentage should be 17.8% for 6.25 tons

Not sure how rounding works on this, so let me know if you need more information.

Allen

Kamil Pawlowski

Apr 24, 2024, 1:37:18 AMApr 24
to norca...@googlegroups.com