Re: B-Tech

1 view

Kamil Pawlowski

Apr 22, 2024, 10:46:04 PMApr 22
to Thomas F., NORCAL CBT
1L: Hammer HMR-3P "Pein-Hammer"
1M: Kyudo KY2-D-02
1M: Huron Warrior HUR-WO-R4L
1M: Hunchback HBK-6N

1L: Harasser Missile Platform (Flamer)
1M: Regulator Hovertank
1M: Hetzer Wheeled Assault Gun (AC10)
1H: Zhukov Heavy Tank

please identify your company commander, provide names for pilots/crews etc.
your company commander can be in any unit.

On Sun, Apr 21, 2024 at 7:13 PM Thomas F. <thom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for today!!!

Mech Roll: 3
1 Light
3 Medium

Vehicle roll: 3
1 Light
2 Medium
1 Heavy

Infantry roll: 5
LRM Infantry

3 Techs
1 x Company commander
100 wp

Apr 22, 2024, 10:54:43 PMApr 22
to norca...@googlegroups.com

Damn, check out Thomas with the museum piece (Kyudo).

Seriously though, that's a lot of long range firepower there with plenty of bodyguard units to keep them safely out of harms way.  I look forward to seeing them in action.

Allen

Northern California Gamers Eat More Vegetables

Kamil Pawlowski

Apr 22, 2024, 10:57:25 PMApr 22
to norca...@googlegroups.com
The rng giveth. It will soon take away.