Getting Ready For 0.9

Ali Gholami Rudi

Apr 30, 2008, 11:17:09 PM4/30/08
to noor-dev
Assalam alaikum:

I think it is time to release 0.9. As always translations need to be
updated. I've updated noor.pot and Farsi translation.

Also, I've added a new menu for searching. Is that good or should it
be changed?

Regards,
Ali

zabeeh khan

May 1, 2008, 11:39:51 AM5/1/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
It is good......

Please send me the noor.pot template so that I can trans. it?

Ali Gholami Rudi

May 1, 2008, 12:45:29 PM5/1/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
On May 01 2008 20:09 +0430, zabeeh khan wrote:
> It is good......
>

> Please send me the noor.pot template so that I can trans. it?

I've attached it. By the way, it is included in noor, too
(noor/locale/noor.pot).

Regards,
Ali

noor.pot

zabeeh khan

May 1, 2008, 10:32:03 PM5/1/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com

The items of the search menu has some problems. When you click one of them it gets adding new bar...check it.

Ali Gholami Rudi

May 1, 2008, 10:51:47 PM5/1/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
On May 02 2008 07:02 +0430, zabeeh khan wrote:
> The items of the search menu has some problems. When you click one of them it
> gets adding new bar...check it.

Fixed. Thanks.

Regards,
Ali

Ali Gholami Rudi

May 2, 2008, 6:04:45 AM5/2/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com

I've changed task_handle to be off by default (can be turned on by
setting ``gtk.task_handle`` to ``True``) until it provides better
features.

Also, I've added ``gtk.shadow_ayas`` option which is also off by
default (if enabled it shadows all but the current aya).

Regards,
Ali

Ali Gholami Rudi

May 2, 2008, 1:13:58 PM5/2/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
On May 02 2008 14:34 +0430, Ali Gholami Rudi wrote:
> On May 02 2008 07:21 +0430, Ali Gholami Rudi wrote:
>> On May 02 2008 07:02 +0430, zabeeh khan wrote:
>>> The items of the search menu has some problems. When you click one of them it
>>> gets adding new bar...check it.
>>
>> Fixed. Thanks.
>
> I've changed task_handle to be off by default (can be turned on by
> setting ``gtk.task_handle`` to ``True``) until it provides better
> features.

Sorry I meant ``gtk.task_pane``.

Regards,
Ali

zabeeh khan

May 3, 2008, 3:48:29 AM5/3/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
Brother I have attached some files please use them...the Pashto updated .po is also attached.

The search next and previous in the menu are still buggy please check them and correct them.
tool.zip
noor.po

Ali Gholami Rudi

May 3, 2008, 4:21:08 AM5/3/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
On May 03 2008 12:18 +0430, zabeeh khan wrote:
> Brother I have attached some files please use them...the Pashto updated .po is
> also attached.

Thanks. Updated.

> The search next and previous in the menu are still buggy please check them and
> correct them.

Fixed search backwards' direction. Are there other problems?

Regards,
Ali

zabeeh khan

May 3, 2008, 4:20:17 AM5/3/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
yeah..... it doesn't search with the menu items...it only works by clicking the buttons.

Ali Gholami Rudi

May 3, 2008, 5:33:04 AM5/3/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
On May 03 2008 12:50 +0430, zabeeh khan wrote:
> yeah..... it doesn't search with the menu items...it only works by clicking the
> buttons.

That's strange, it works for me. Does noor print any tracebacks when
the search is started from the menu?

Regards,
Ali