Full screen option

zabeeh khan

Apr 9, 2008, 10:14:01 AM4/9/08
to noor-dev

Brother we need to implement a "full screen" option. So for that, I have attached an example full screen thingy. Please check it and implement it there in the Noorgtk.

--
Admin, Pathanisation project
pathanisation.pakhtosoft.com

fullscreen.py

Ali Gholami Rudi

Apr 9, 2008, 11:09:03 AM4/9/08
to noor-dev

zabeeh khan wrote:
> Brother we need to implement a "full screen" option. So for that, I have
> attached an example full screen thingy. Please check it and implement it there
> in the Noorgtk.

I've added fullscreen command in the repo (bound to "F11" key). It
does not do anything in my window manager. Does it work for you?

Regards,
Ali

Ali Gholami Rudi

Apr 9, 2008, 11:24:37 AM4/9/08
to noor-dev

I've changed it to hide the bars in fullscreen mode.

Regards,
Ali

zabeeh khan

Apr 10, 2008, 4:03:20 AM4/10/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
It works for me...
Great... Add the command to the view menu and the toolbar too.

Ali Gholami Rudi

Apr 10, 2008, 7:45:40 AM4/10/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
On Apr 10 2008 12:33 +0430, zabeeh khan wrote:
> It works for me...
> Great... Add the command to the view menu and the toolbar too.

Added fullscreen and forward/back to the menu and toolbar.

Regards,
Ali

zabeeh khan

Apr 10, 2008, 10:23:24 AM4/10/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
good.

zabeeh khan

Apr 10, 2008, 9:57:36 PM4/10/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
updates......attached.
noorgtk.py
historyandfullscreenicons.zip

Ali Gholami Rudi

Apr 10, 2008, 11:36:14 PM4/10/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
On Apr 11 2008 06:27 +0430, zabeeh khan wrote:
> updates......attached.

Applied. Thanks.

Regards,
Ali

zabeeh khan

Apr 11, 2008, 2:46:18 AM4/11/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
does the fullscreen option work in your linux system??

Ali Gholami Rudi

Apr 11, 2008, 3:27:56 AM4/11/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
On Apr 11 2008 11:16 +0430, zabeeh khan wrote:
> does the fullscreen option work in your linux system??

Yes, it does.

Regards,
Ali