Bookmarks

1 view

Ali Gholami Rudi

Apr 25, 2008, 2:24:55 AM4/25/08
to noor-dev
Hi all:

As Zabeeh Khan suggested, I plan to add bookmark support. First of
all, I think a bookmark is a name and a location (sura and aya)?

What do you think about these:

* a dialog for adding a bookmark for the current location; it asks
the name of the bookmark

* a dialog for choosing and jumping to bookmarks; it probably shows a
list

* A file (``~/.noor.bmk`` by default; can be changed in ``~/.noor``)
in which bookmarks are saved. The format will be:

sura_number:aya_number bookmark_name

this file can be edited manually, too.

Regards,
Ali

Ali Gholami Rudi

Apr 25, 2008, 3:56:41 AM4/25/08
to noor-dev

Done. You can use ``m`` key for adding a bookmark and ``M`` for
jumping to one.

Regards,
Ali

zabeeh khan

Apr 27, 2008, 3:09:19 AM4/27/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
Please use this bookmark.py file brother...just a little change in strings!

bookmark.py

Ali Gholami Rudi

Apr 27, 2008, 11:24:29 AM4/27/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
On Apr 27 2008 11:39 +0430, zabeeh khan wrote:
> Please use this bookmark.py file brother...just a little change in strings!

Thanks, updated.

Regards,
Ali