Arabic translation for Noor...

zabeeh khan

Mar 21, 2008, 5:46:44 AM3/21/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com

Assalam alaikum,
Brother Ali, Bashar Al-Abdulhadi (from the Arabeyes.org project) has translated

Noor to Arabic the file is attached with this email. I have also attached the

Pashto file because the comments in the file were of Persian so I updated them

and attached both the files here. Please add them to the project bro...

noor-ar.po
noor-ps.po

Ali Gholami Rudi

Mar 23, 2008, 5:47:19 PM3/23/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com

Thanks. I've updated the repository.

Regards,
Ali

Khaled Hosny

Mar 26, 2008, 2:58:44 AM3/26/08
to noor-dev
السلام عليكم.
I changed the file slightly and fixed wrong enteries in the header.

I can't find a way to attach a file in google groubs interface, so
here is it http://www.khaledhosny.org/files/noor.po.

Keep on great work.

Ali Gholami Rudi

Mar 26, 2008, 4:09:50 AM3/26/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
On Mar 26 2008 11:28 +0430, Khaled Hosny wrote:

عليكم السلام

> I changed the file slightly and fixed wrong enteries in the header.
>
> I can't find a way to attach a file in google groubs interface, so
> here is it http://www.khaledhosny.org/files/noor.po.

Updated. Thanks.

Noor has been changed a lot in the last few days (after adding a
toolbar). Would you update the Arabic translation? (you can get
snapshots of the repository from
http://noor.sf.net/hg/noor/archive/tip.tar.gz)

Regards,
Ali

Khaled Hosny

Mar 26, 2008, 5:50:53 AM3/26/08
to noor-dev
The PO file in the archive doesn't have any unstranslated messages,
may be ypu forgot to update it?

On 26 مارس, 10:09, Ali Gholami Rudi <aligr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 26 2008 11:28 +0430, Khaled Hosny wrote:
>

> عليكم السلام
>
> > I changed the file slightly and fixed wrong enteries in the header.
>
> > I can't find a way to attach a file in google groubs interface, so
> > here is ithttp://www.khaledhosny.org/files/noor.po.

Ali Gholami Rudi

Mar 26, 2008, 6:47:38 AM3/26/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
On Mar 26 2008 14:20 +0430, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> The PO file in the archive doesn't have any unstranslated messages,
> may be ypu forgot to update it?

It has to be regenerated; I've attached a new template.

noor.pot