planning for 1.0

1 view

Ali Gholami Rudi

Sep 18, 2008, 3:26:55 PM9/18/08
to noor-dev
Hi all,

I plan to release noor 1.0. Please let me know if there are any
problems to address before the release.

Regards,
Ali

Zabeeh Khan

Sep 19, 2008, 2:13:55 AM9/19/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
that is great...

No issue here...

Zabeeh Khan

Sep 19, 2008, 10:17:17 AM9/19/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
the repo is not working...can you please check it?

Zabeeh Khan

Sep 19, 2008, 10:17:46 AM9/19/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
repo = repository...the Mercurial repo...

--
Blog: http://zabeehkhan.blogspot.com

Ali Gholami Rudi

Sep 19, 2008, 3:16:42 PM9/19/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Sep 19 2008 18:47 +0430, Zabeeh Khan wrote:
> repo = repository...the Mercurial repo...

Thanks for your report. There is a problem on sf.net and shell.sf.net
is down, so I cannot fix it (I think they are upgrading its OS).
Anyway I've moved the repository to:

http://bitbucket.org/agr/noor

Tell me if it doesn't work. I'll update the docs after this change.

Regards,
Ali

Zabeeh Khan

Sep 19, 2008, 10:16:29 PM9/19/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
Thank you...

It works fine..  I hope it hasn't been of much problem to you .. :)

Zabeeh Khan

Sep 20, 2008, 4:15:51 AM9/20/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
Assalamu alaikum brother,

I have edited the noorhtmls.py somewhat to be able to run without any problems in Windows and Linux.

The changes are:

If you just double click (open the file directly), it will ask you for an output directory name which is very useful, especially for Windows users.

And if you open it providing arguments as "(./)noorhtmls.py holyquran", it will output the Surah files to the 1 argument which is the directory name (holyquran in the example).

I hope it is useful!

--
Blog: http://zabeehkhan.blogspot.com
noorhtmls.py

Ali Gholami Rudi

Sep 20, 2008, 5:10:09 AM9/20/08
to noor...@googlegroups.com
On Sep 20 2008 06:46 +0430, Zabeeh Khan wrote:
> Thank you...
>
> It works fine.. I hope it hasn't been of much problem to you .. :)

Not at all.

By the way, I've updated version number and README file.

Regards,
Ali

Ali Gholami Rudi

Sep 20, 2008, 5:18:09 AM9/20/08