How to run buildr to test Noop

Yuan

Sep 24, 2009, 3:21:01 PM9/24/09
to Noop
I followed the steps on wiki, got the source code, and install buildr.
I never use buildr before.I am kind of lost,
Can anyone show me how to run HelloWorld.noop using buildr?

Thanks,
Yuan

Monami Sharma

Sep 24, 2009, 4:10:50 PM9/24/09
to no...@googlegroups.com
Same here...SCALA ...buildr all new to me !! :)
but someohw i got it working yesterday

If you have completed all the steps and only waiting to run buildr then do this:

from command prompt go to directory where your buildfile(came with source when you cloned noop)
then type buildr

that it !! it should run all the test cases and will give you results as passed failed etc.....

dreamhead

Sep 24, 2009, 7:32:54 PM9/24/09
to no...@googlegroups.com
To run Hello world example simply, you can build JAR:
buildr package

And then, type:
java -jar target/noop-0.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar HelloWorld
examples/noop/helloworld src/main/noop/stdlib

HelloWorld is the main class name you want to run.
examples/noop/helloworld is the source directory where HelloWorld.noop is.
src/main/noop/stdlib is standard library directory where Console and
Application can be found.

2009/9/25 Monami Sharma <monami...@gmail.com>:

--
Everything is simple!

Yuan

Sep 25, 2009, 2:06:33 AM9/25/09
to Noop
Thanks, I will try it.

On Sep 24, 5:32 pm, dreamhead <dreamhead...@gmail.com> wrote:
> To run Hello world example simply, you can build JAR:
>     buildr package
>
> And then, type:
>     java -jar target/noop-0.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar HelloWorld
> examples/noop/helloworld src/main/noop/stdlib
>
> HelloWorld is the main class name you want to run.
> examples/noop/helloworld is the source directory where HelloWorld.noop is.
> src/main/noop/stdlib is standard library directory where Console and
> Application can be found.
>
> 2009/9/25 Monami Sharma <monami.sha...@gmail.com>:
>

> > Same here...SCALA ...buildr all new to me !! :)
> > but someohw i got it working yesterday
>
> > If you have completed all the steps and only waiting to run buildr then do
> > this:
>
> > from command prompt go to directory where your buildfile(came with source
> > when you cloned noop)
> > then type buildr
>
> > that it !! it should run all the test cases and will give you results as
> > passed failed etc.....

Yuan

Sep 25, 2009, 2:06:46 AM9/25/09
to Noop