Eclipse editor

Matthieu Réjou

Mar 27, 2010, 7:14:34 PM3/27/10
to Noop
Hello !

As I was browsing Noop web site and did not really know what to do
tuesday evening, I started an eclipse plug-in using builds from
current Noop sources.

At this moment, I obtained a functional syntax coloring and an
incremental builder for errors. I also ran an "Hello eclipse".

Here are two screen shots (on my computer, may be slow) :
http://88.167.24.231/perso/eclipse-plugin1.png
http://88.167.24.231/perso/eclipse-plugin2.png

I know Noop language is in early design, but this was quite funny to
do.

If you think it could be interesting to share this (small) work, I'd
be delighted to ! I may also improve it...

Bye,

PS : please excuse me for my "French" English.

Alex Eagle

Mar 27, 2010, 9:36:37 PM3/27/10
to no...@googlegroups.com

C'est trés bien! :)

Very exciting to see that. I've been doing a lot of thinking about tooling lately, which might make the IDE plugins even more important.

I'm off to Paris for a week and I'll try to put together a proposal for that.
-Alex

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to noop+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Matthieu Réjou

Mar 28, 2010, 11:39:23 AM3/28/10
to Noop
Merci beaucoup !

I'm at your disposal for setting up details about that, and may free
some time those days at your convenience.

-Matthieu