Fwd: Barcamp Bangalore 12

1 view

Saurabh Minni

Jun 10, 2012, 8:53:43 AM6/10/12
to Saurabh Minni
Hi friends,
Barcamp Bangalore 12 is scheduled for 25th August.
I hope with your participation we will have a vibrant and learning experience at BCB.
Block your calendar now.

Registrations will open soon. Please look out for future announcement at

-Saurabh

Jun 10, 2012, 10:52:16 PM6/10/12
to nonameconf...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Saurabh Minni <saurab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Registrations will open soon. Please look out for future announcement at
> 1. Website - http://barcampbangalore.org

Hi, the site still asks people to "Register for BCB11". I was looking
forward to the registrations page just to check out what interesting
sessions/talks would be submitted.

--
Regards,
Vid

Saurabh Minni

Jun 10, 2012, 11:55:15 PM6/10/12
On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 8:22 AM, vid <v...@svaksha.com> wrote:

Hi, the site still asks people to "Register for BCB11". I was looking
forward to the registrations page just to check out what interesting
sessions/talks would be submitted.

Thanks for pointing it out Vid,
We are in the process of getting the site up and ready for BCB12 yet.
Just wanted the announcement to get out soon.

Registrations for session and participation will open soon.

Thanks,
Saurabh