Noname.Unconf is a 2-day unconference on all things FOSS,

Date: December 18th and 19th, 2010
Venue: Jaaga, Bangalore

More details and instructions on how to participate at the event
website - http://nonameconf.in/unconf/

Since the amount of space we have is limited we request you to
register early so that we can make necessary arrangements.

॥ स्वक्ष ॥

未讀,
2010年12月10日 凌晨12:49:082010/12/10
收件者:nonameconf...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 11:46, tazz <gaurav.p....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since the amount of space we have is limited we request you to
> register early so that we can make necessary arrangements.

Can unregistered folks attend?

--
Regards,
vid ॥ http://svaksha.com

Pratul Kalia

未讀,
2010年12月10日 凌晨12:59:062010/12/10
On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 11:19 AM, ॥ स्वक्ष ॥ <v...@svaksha.com> wrote:
> Can unregistered folks attend?

Yes, but it would help in the logistics if you put in your name there :-)

--
dum vivimus, vivamus
pratul == lut4rp

॥ स्वक्ष ॥

未讀,
2010年12月10日 凌晨1:10:042010/12/10
On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 05:59, Pratul Kalia <pra...@pratul.in> wrote:
> Yes, but it would help in the logistics if you put in your name there :-)

I'm sure it would but as I'd mentioned some days ago on IRC, I _dont_
wish to provide irrelevant details, so it would be a lot nicer if it
all the fields (except name + email) was optional.

Regards,
vid ॥ http://svaksha.com

Pratul Kalia

未讀,
2010年12月10日 凌晨1:23:072010/12/10
On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 11:40 AM, ॥ स्वक्ष ॥ <v...@svaksha.com> wrote:
> I'm sure it would but as I'd mentioned some days ago on IRC, I _dont_
> wish to provide irrelevant details, so it would be a lot nicer if it
> all the fields (except name + email) was optional.

Uhh, you have to register on http://nonameconf.in/unconf/ for the
unconference. It only asks for your email and name.

Roshan Singh

未讀,
2010年12月11日 凌晨2:54:242010/12/11
收件者:nonameconf...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The site does not say anything about any (registration) charges for the event.
I guess charges will be there ;-). It will be better if you update it
now since only one week is remaining for the event.

--
Roshan Kumar Singh
http://roshansingh.wordpress.com

Kingsly John

未讀,
2010年12月11日 下午4:38:522010/12/11
收件者:nonameconf...@googlegroups.com
+++ Roshan Singh [2010-12-11 13:24:24]:

> The site does not say anything about any (registration) charges for the event.
> I guess charges will be there ;-). It will be better if you update it
> now since only one week is remaining for the event.

Nope, there are no charges. Entry to the event is free.

Kingsly
--

回覆所有人
回覆作者