Fwd: Registrations open for Barcamp Bangalore 13

Saurabh Minni

Feb 12, 2013, 2:16:25 AM2/12/13
to bangal...@googlegroups.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, bangalore...@googlegroups.com, bangalo...@googlegroups.com, blog...@googlegroups.com, blrdro...@meetup.com, compute...@googlegroups.com, devcamp-...@googlegroups.com, nonameconf...@googlegroups.com, occ-k...@googlegroups.com, upa-ba...@googlegroups.com, blr4-min...@googlegroups.com, acm-bangal...@googlegroups.com, dart-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I hope you guys are excited to attend Barcamp Bangalore 13 which is to be held on 2nd March 2013 as I am. Please head to http://barcampbangalore.org to register a session or as an attendee for the sessions of your choice.

Thanks,
Saurabh