Noname.conf talk submissions now open.

tazz

Nov 18, 2010, 4:53:50 AM11/18/10
to Nonameconf Community Mailing List
You'll can register/sign in on the event website to submit your talk
proposal/abstract.

The only requirement is that the talk should be about FOSS software/
technologies.

Participants can submit multiple talk proposals.

Talks will be selected based on their popularity with other
participants.

Important dates

November 18th - Talk submissions open.
November 28th - Last date for submissions
December 1st - Announcement of selected talks
December 5th - Last date for submission of slides for selected talks.

We hope to have a confirmation on the venue soon. (The event will be
on one of the following weekends December 11/12th or 18/19th.)

Kenneth Gonsalves

Nov 18, 2010, 7:09:22 AM11/18/10
to nonameconf...@googlegroups.com
I have submitted my talk - all the best for the conference

--
regards
KG