A NOBLE APPEAL - NEED EGG DONOR FOR IVF TREATMENT - FROM NORTH INDIAN

madhu

Nov 6, 2012, 12:54:41 AM11/6/12
to nonameconf...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
We need egg donor from India to help us in fulfilling dream of parenthood through IVF. North Indian educated lady is preferred. There are two option

Option 1: If some individual lady is donating egg, we can take care .

Option 2 : If a couple require sperm donor - in exchange my husband can donate his sperm to the couple (if required by them). His sperm quality is good enough for this purpose.

We are highly educated north Indian family. My husband is working with MNC in senior position. Pl reply to this post if you are really interested. We can compensate in any way.

We need your blessings. Pl ignore if it is not relevant to you.

Best Regards,

Madhu,
Bangalore

     or   madhu.blore22 at gmail dot com

Phone:  [eight] [zero] [five] [zero] [eight] [nine] [eight] [zero] [four] [eight]

    or  8050898048

Shiv Deepak

Nov 6, 2012, 1:00:01 AM11/6/12
to nonameconf...@googlegroups.com

Raj Mathur (राज माथुर)

Nov 6, 2012, 1:22:54 AM11/6/12
On Tuesday 06 Nov 2012, madhu wrote:
> We need egg donor from India to help us in fulfilling dream of
> parenthood through IVF. North Indian educated lady is preferred.
> There are two option

Ban this address please... how did it make it to the list anyway? I've
seen the same spam attempt on a couple of other lists, where it got
blocked.

Apart from that, does education make a difference to the quality of the
ovum? Like, will the kid be born reciting Sanskrit shlokas if the donor
is educated?

-- Raj
--
Raj Mathur || ra...@kandalaya.org || GPG: