Call for tester Fwd: Wine Gecko 1.6-beta1

Qian Hong

May 5, 2012, 3:20:52 PM5/5/12
to open-bank-discuss
Hi all,

Wine recently released wine_gecko-1.6-beta1, we need some volunteers
to help on testing.
Please read the below message from wine developer.
The main goal for the wine_gecko beta testing is to avoid regressions,
also other kinds of
bugs are welcome as well.
If you found bugs please search wine bugzilla for a dupe and report
one if there's no.
Also please CC me on your bugs regarding wine builtin iexplore.

Thanks and good luck :)
Best regards!