Upcoming Nomad Office Hours

Katie Reese

Aug 27, 2020, 4:53:22 PM8/27/20
to Nomad
Hello all,

Join us to talk with HashiCorp engineers and developer advocates live on YouTube next Wednesday, September 2 from 10:00-11:00am EDT, for a 60-minute virtual office hours, focused on Nomad.

We will have experts available who can provide advice on your technical architecture, give recommendations for operational best practices, review current Github issues, or dive into the open source code itself.

There's still time to submit questions you'd like answered, PRs / issues to discuss, and up-vote topics identified by fellow practitioners using this sli.do poll. We will also field live questions from YouTube chat.

We hope you will join us!

Thank you,
Katie Reese & HashiCorp Community Team