Feature request: Add "New Tab" to right-click drive or folder

Bill Stewart

Mar 29, 2016, 4:02:39 PM3/29/16
to nomad-net
Hi,

It would be a nice shortcut if we could right-click on a drive or a folder and have a "New Tab" option to create a new manager tab with focus on that drive or folder.

Thanks!

Bill

arbiter

Apr 5, 2016, 11:35:27 AM4/5/16
to noma...@googlegroups.com
Don't think that it is really necessary. Nomad tab system is differ from many other file manages and it is not possible to do tabs for one panel only. But when you open new or duplicate current tab you'll have same folders in new tab, and that is what you wish, as I understand.

Liberavi animam meam!
arbiter

Bill Stewart

Apr 5, 2016, 1:01:24 PM4/5/16
to nomad-net
Hi,

I was thinking more of right-click on volume in commands bar - "New Tab with Volume." (Not needed for folders.)

This would be same as 1) Press Ctrl+T followed by 2) click on volume in commands bar.

One step instead of two.

For your consideration.

Thanks!

Bill