Crash without .NET Framework 4.x

Bill Stewart

May 9, 2016, 2:03:27 PM5/9/16
to nomad-net
On a clean Windows 7 installation, Nomad.NET crashes. After installing .NET Framework 4.6.1 it works. FYI.

arbiter

May 21, 2016, 4:55:42 PM5/21/16
to noma...@googlegroups.com
Cannot confirm that. Just checked that Nomad working well on clean Windows 7 SP1 x86. Can you provide more details about failed environment?

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 9:03 PM, Bill Stewart <bste...@iname.com> wrote:
On a clean Windows 7 installation, Nomad.NET crashes. After installing .NET Framework 4.6.1 it works. FYI.

Liberavi animam meam!
arbiter

Bill Stewart

May 28, 2016, 9:08:35 PM5/28/16
to nomad-net
IIRC it failed for me on Windows 7 x64 clean install. I will be able to try later and report back.

Thanks

Bill

Bill Stewart

Jun 6, 2016, 4:53:41 PM6/6/16
to nomad-net
Never mind, I did a clean install of Windows 7 and I cannot reproduce.

Thanks

Bill